Evidence has also been found in other parts of the world. In Bolivia, symbols on the wall of the courtyard of Kalasasaya (built in 13,000 BC) provide evidence that the moon came into orbit around the Earth at a specific moment in time thousands of years ago, long before what mainstream historians refer to as recorded history. Moreover the calendar gate in the same site provides evidence that a smaller satellite once rotated around the Earth.
What does all this mean? The ancient memory of an Earth inhabited by humans without a moon has passed from generations to generations forming the traditions of numerous civilizations. How did the moon get there? Is it a part of the Earth? A planet that entered the magnetic Earth’s magnetic field? Was it naturally formed or made by some lost civilization?
Nothing is really what it seems. Also the moon.
Have you ever imagined how it would be to live on the Earth without moon? There are records of legendary “Golden Age” of human civilization, before the moon was in the sky. The age where Saturn was the dominant object in our skies. The moon has a great effect on the Earth and all beings on the surface and under the water. The whole of nature has adapted to the 29-day cycle of the moon, for example the ovulation cycle of humans. Interestingly, this reproductive cycle does not occur in any other animal.
The moon is also connected with the subconscious, it strongly influences the unconscious parts of us, activating them especially during the new and full moon. Already few days before the full moon or the new one, we can feel more annoyed, excited. We can experience emotional processes and quarrels with loved ones. This is the time of activation of the emotional body with narrow awareness of what is happening.
Some studies found evidence that people with mental disorders generally experience violent or aggressive episodes during the full Moon. The full moon has been associated with strange or insane behavior, including suicide, sleepwalking and violence. Lunar astronomy accurately indicated that the repression of the moon’s gravitational influence brings about social tension, disharmony and bizarre results.
Zulu Mythology about the Moon
These two were known as the water brothers and they both had scaly skin like a fish. This tale is very similar to the Mesopotamia and Sumerian accounts about the two chief leader brothers Enlil (Yahweh) and Enki, (The Serpent). Credo continues telling the Zulu legends of how Wowane and Mpanku stole The Moon in the form of an egg from the “Great Fire Dragon,” and emptied out the yolk until it was hollow. Then they “rolled” The Moon across the sky to the Earth which brought about cataclysmic events on this planet that ended the “Golden Age” of the past.
The arrival of The Moon and the Reptilians changed everything on Earth. It modified the Earth’s rotation and angle. The earth turned over on its axis as we are upside down, as the legend says, and brought more powerful tidal systems that once had been much calmer. Women did not menstruate before The Moon arrived.
Interesting are views of G.I.Gurdjieff and Madame Blavatsky: ”Everything living on the Earth, people, animals, plants, is food for the Moon. The Moon is a huge living being feeding upon all that lives and grows on the Earth.” They both agree the moon is vampirising the life forms of Earth.
The moon can perfectly gather and condense dark energies, giving the opportunity to transform them.
Many development methods have been created using the cycles of the moon and its influences. All magical rituals and spiritual practices in full and new moon become more powerful. Unfortunately, many have used the moon’s power for negative and selfish purposes. They were to much attracted by his invisible dark side."
The moon holds a significant relationship with the Earth: if there were no moon, our daily lives as humans would significantly change.The first and most obvious change would be during the nighttime. Nights would be unbelievably darker, as the moon provides light to the Earth during the night hours by reflecting light from the sun. Scientists suggest that without human-made lighting, we would not be able to see the hands in front of our face without the moon during the nighttime. However, not only would nights be darker, but our days would change as well.
This means that the earth would not slow, which then means that the hours of our days would change. Suddenly, without the moon, our days would last between 6 and 12 hours, rather than the 24 hours we experience now. If our days became this short, then we would have significantly more days in our calendar year. Instead of 365 days in a year, we would have over a thousand.
Scientists suggest that without the moon, tides would be 1/3 of the size they are now. High tides would be much smaller than they are now, and low tides would be even lower. This is because the sun would be influencing the tides, not the moon; however, the sun has a weaker pull, which would decrease the tides.
The change in the Earth’s rotational speed and a change in the Earth’s tilt would also affect the Earth’s weather patterns. If the moon slows down the Earth’s rotation, then the moon also affects the wind and wind speeds on our planet. Without the moon, we would see an increase in wind speeds. Winds could become much faster and much stronger without the moon.
The moon influences life as we know it on Earth. It influences our oceans, weather, and the hours in our days. Without the moon, tides would fall, nights would be darker, seasons would change, and the length of our days would alter.
Protected by a hull-like inner shell plus a reconstructed outer shell of metallic rocky junk, this gigantic craft was steered through the cosmos and finally parked in orbit around the Earth.In their article Vasin and Shcherbakov wrote, “Abandoning the traditional paths of common sense, we have plunged into what may at first sight seem to be unbridled fantasy. The more minutely we go into all the information gathered about The Moon, the more we are convinced that there is not a single fact to rule out our supposition. Not only that, many things so far considered to be lunar enigmas are explainable in the light of this new hypothesis.”More Pyramids on the Moon because that sure doesn’t look like Egypt.
A scientist called Irwin I. Shapiro who works at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for astrophysics said, “Looking at all the anomaly’s and unanswered questions about The Moon, the best explanation for The Moon is observational error, it doesn’t exist” Irwin I. Shapiro is a respected figure in astrophysics, his research includes using gravitational lenses to assess the age of the universe.
If the precise and stationary orbit of The Moon is seen as sheer coincidence, is it also coincidence that The Moon is at just the right distance from the Earth to completely cover the Sun during an eclipse. While the diameter of The Moon is a mere 2,160 miles against the Sun’s gigantic 864,000 miles, it is nevertheless in just the right position to block out all but the Sun’s flaming corona when it moves between the Sun and the Earth. Asimov explained: “There is no astronomical reason why The Moon and the Sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion”.
This circular orbit is especially odd considering that the Moon’s center of mass lies more than a mile closer to the Earth than its geometric center. This fact alone should produce an unstable, wobbly orbit, much like a ball with its mass off-center it will not roll in a straight line. Almost all the other satellites in our solar system orbit in the plane of their planet’s equator. Not so with The Moon, whose orbit lies strangely nearer the Earth’s orbit around the Sun or inclined to the Earth’s ecliptic by more than five degrees. Add to this that the Moon’s bulge, is located on the side facing away from Earth, thus negating the idea that it was caused by the Earth’s gravitational pull, makes for an off-balanced world.
Is it merely coincidence? How does one explain this and many other Moon mysteries?
” It is a shame that one small thing remains unaccounted for. One trifling thing I have ignored so far, WHAT IN BLAZES IS OUR MOON DOING WAY OUT THERE? It’s too far out to be a true satellite of Earth. It’s too BIG to have been CAPTURED by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and The Moon then having taken up a nearly circular orbit about the Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible”.
” But, then, if The Moon is neither a true satellite of the Earth nor a captured one, what is it? ” (Asimov on Astronomy Mercury Press, 1963.)
Over the years, it has been scientifically observed that the Earth’s Moon holds some strange characteristics. It is believed to have been created by a giant impact between the young Earth and a Mars-sized body. After examination, it has been noted that The Moon is apparently in the wrong orbit for its size, according to its current assumed density. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of The Moon are less dense than the outer, giving rise to the inevitable speculation that it could be hollow. Some of these claims come from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, it rings like a bell. When the Apollo crew, on November 20, 1969, released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with The Moon causing the seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation for more than an hour.
The moon’s crust is much harder than originally presumed. When NASA was recorded drilling down a few inches into the Moon’s surface, it appeared that metal shavings were visible. Earth’s Moon is the only natural satellite in the Solar System that has a stationary, near-perfect circular orbit. How does one explain the coincidence that The Moon is just the right distance, coupled with just the right diameter, to completely cover the sun during an eclipse? Professional astronomers have been gradually discouraged from investigating a phenomenon that has been reported on The Moon for 1,000 years. It is short-lived light, color, or other changes in the appearance of the lunar surface, referred to as Transient Lunar Phenomena.
Mathematical Impossibilities of the Moon
Another impossibility that has always been an embarrassment to the scientific establishment is the obvious fact that an object as heavy as The Moon, caught in the earth’s gravity, would inevitably come crashing down upon us at immense speeds. Responses to this argument from the Lunarists have always been weak, and always couched in that scientific news speak designed to confuse the sincere questioner without actually saying anything.
The majority of scientists and professors of most universities are members of organizations such as these, as are most of the scientists who work for NASA. Those that are not realize that their livelihood depends on towing the establishment line, and only a few have had the courage to speak out.
However, eminent scientists, working in defiance of the establishment, have proven conclusively, using the most scrupulous methods, that if an object such as The Moon really existed, it could not remain fixed in the sky for very long. Proactive arguments in support of this finding return to a closer examination of the original mathematical formula generally referenced when rallying to solidify the moon’s improbable existence:
Established by Newton himself, this numerical gem is based completely on the assumption that The Moon travels in concentric circles around our planet. F (the gravitational attraction holding The Moon to its “true” path) requires that r (the distance between the two celestial bodies) remains constant. Should the distance, r, decrease at any given moment, the gravitational force will increase in strength.
When this event occurs The Moon will be pulled towards this planet. According to Newton’s theory that a body set in motion remains in motion, such an incident would initiate a logical series of events with a singular chaotic result. Propagated drawing of satellite to planet until the two massive bodies collide.Garbage dump on the Moon
However, even the most fanatical Lunarists no longer cling to the absurd notion that objects in the solar system travel in concentric circles. These so-called “scientists” have changed their story so many times, who knows what to believe anymore? The now fashionable dogma is that the route followed by celestial bodies is not circular but a concave oval with the origin point at the center (in the case of the earth, the sun; in the case of The Moon, the earth) followed by a spiraling series of pathways. Thus, The Moon is not maintaining a constant distance from our planet. Our orbiting satellite is forever oscillating towards us, drawing near then distant, in a continuous cycle. Each successive approach brings this massive wonder closer to our midst.
In other words, The Moon does indeed alter its distance from the earth. So why is it not widespread knowledge that the end, mathematically predicated BY NEWTON’S OWN FORMULA, has been anticipated and is drawing near? Due to some irrational explanation The Moon has managed to defy those very laws of physics that were originally developed to prove its existence.
After hundreds of years of detailed observation and study, our closest companion in the vast universe, Earth’s Moon, remains an enigma. Six moon landings and hundreds of experiments have resulted in more questions being asked than answered.
- Moon’s Age: The moon is far older than previously expected. Maybe even older than the Earth or the Sun. The oldest age for the Earth is estimated to be 4.6 billion years old; Moon rocks were dated at 5.3 billion years old, and the dust upon which they were resting was at least another billion years older.
- Rock’s Origin: The chemical composition of the dust upon which the rocks sat differed remarkably from the rocks themselves, contrary to accepted theories that the dust resulted from weathering and breakup of the rocks themselves. The rocks had to have come from somewhere else.
- Heavier Elements on Surface: Normal planetary composition results in heavier elements in the core and lighter materials at the surface; not so with The Moon. The abundance of refractory elements like titanium in the surface areas is so pronounced that several geologists proposed the refractory compounds were brought to the moon’s surface in great quantity in some unknown way. They don’t know how, but that it was done cannot be questioned. So let’s not say anything.
- Water Vapor: On March 7, 1971, lunar instruments placed by the astronauts recorded a vapor cloud of water passing across the surface of The Moon. The cloud lasted 14 hours and covered an area of about 100 square miles
- Magnetic Rocks: Moon rocks were magnetized. This is odd because there is no magnetic field on The Moon itself. This could not have originated from a “close call” with Earth, as such an encounter would have ripped The Moon apart.
- No Volcanoes: Some of the moon’s craters originated internally, yet there is no indication that The Moon was ever hot enough to produce volcanic eruptions.
- Moon Mascons: Mascons, which are large, dense, circular masses lying twenty to forty miles beneath the centers of the moon’s maria, are broad, disk-shaped objects that could be possibly an artificial construction. For huge circular disks are not likely to be beneath each huge maria, centered like bull’s-eyes in the middle of each, by coincidence or accident.
- Seismic Activity: Hundreds of Moon quakes are recorded each year that cannot be attributed to meteor strikes. In November, 1958, Soviet astronomer Nikolay A. Kozyrev of the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory photographed a gaseous eruption of The Moon near the crater Alphonsus. He also detected a reddish glow that lasted for about an hour. In 1963, astronomers at the Lowell Observatory also saw reddish glows on the crests of ridges in the Aristarchus region. These observations have proved to be precisely identical and periodical, repeating themselves as The Moon moves closer to the Earth. These are probably not natural phenomena.
- Hollow Moon: The Moon’s mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) where the Earth’s is 5.5. What does this mean? In 1962, NASA scientist Dr. Gordon MacDonald stated, “If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of The Moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere.” Nobel chemist Dr. Harold Urey suggested the Moon’s reduced density is because of large areas inside The Moon where is “simply a cavity.” MIT’s Dr. Sean C. Solomon wrote, “the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the Moon’s gravitational field. Indicating the possibility that The Moon might be hollow.” In Carl Sagan’s treatise, Intelligent Life in the Universe, the famous astronomer stated, “A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object.”
- Moon Echoes: On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash to the Moon. The LM’s impact (about 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site) created an artificial Moon quake with startling characteristics. The Moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour. This phenomenon was repeated with Apollo 13 (intentionally commanding the third stage to impact The Moon), with even more startling results. Seismic instruments recorded that the reverberations lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles, leading to the conclusion that The Moon has an unusually light, or has no core.
- Unusual Metals: The Moon’s crust is much harder than presumed. Remember the extreme difficulty the astronauts encountered when they tried to drill into the maria? Surprise! The maria is composed primarily illeminite, a mineral containing large amounts of titanium, the same metal used to fabricate the hulls of deep-diving submarines and the skin of the SR-71 “Blackbird”.
- Uranium 236 and neptunium 237 (elements not found in nature on Earth) were discovered in lunar rocks, so was rust-proof iron particles.
- Moon’s Origin: Before the astronauts’ Moon rocks conclusively disproved the theory, the Moon was believed to have originated when a chunk of Earth broke off eons ago. Another theory was the Moon was created from leftover “space dust” remaining after the Earth was created. Analysis of the composition of Moon rocks disproved this theory also. Another popular theory is The Moon was somehow “captured” by the Earth’s gravitational attraction. But no evidence exists to support this theory. Isaac Asimov, stated, “It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and The Moon then having taken up nearly circular orbit around our Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible.
- “Weird Orbit: Our Moon is the only Moon in the solar system that has a stationary, near-perfect circular orbit. Stranger still, the Moon’s center of mass is about 6000 feet closer to the Earth than its geometric center (which should cause wobbling), but the Moon’s bulge is on the far side of The Moon, away from the Earth. “Something” had to put The Moon in orbit with its precise altitude, course, and speed.
- Moon Diameter: How does one explain the “coincidence” that The Moon is just the right distance, coupled with just the right diameter, to completely cover the sun during an eclipse? Again, Isaac Asimov responds, “There is no astronomical reason why The Moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion.”
- Spaceship Moon: As outrageous as The Moon Spacecraft Theory is, all the above items are resolved if one assumes that The Moon is a gigantic extraterrestrial craft, brought here eons ago by intelligent beings. This is the only theory that is supported by all the data, and there are no data that contradict this theory.
The Moon is extremely dry and does not appear to have ever had water in any substantial amounts. None of The Moon rocks, regardless of where they were found, contained free water or even water molecules bound into the minerals. Yet Apollo 16 astronauts found Moon rocks that contained bits of rusted iron. Since oxidation requires oxygen and free hydrogen, this rust indicates there must be water somewhere on The Moon.